As a result of the research, we identified the following key user requirements for a Minimum Viable Product:
- Not a huge catalog. Thus to test how strongly users are motivated to buy different bouquets, there would be created a store with 20-30 positions.
- An Admin panel for a customer. After understanding the users demand and getting a feedback from them our customer should have an opportunity to create some new positions in the catalog.
- An option to users to leave a feedback. In order to improve the unique selling proposition, understand what products are in demand and what are not, what products customers would like to see in the store, how to improve customer service, and in general to conduct a CustDev of the online store, several windows for leaving reviews will be created. There will be separate reviews for goods, separate reviews for the store.
- Detelized booking of the delivery. Since the UAE is a small country, and there is little such offer on the market, there should be an option for delivery throughout the country. To do this, a dropdown will be implemented to select the city where you want to deliver the bouquet. Among other things, a modern person is a rather busy and energetic unit that reverently manages his time. To make the reception of goods as comfortable as possible for customers, the option to select the date and time when the goods need to be delivered will be implemented.
- Discounts and promo codes. To popularize the product, our client needs to conduct various affiliate programs. To do this, the Admin panel has created a functionality for generating discount promotional codes, where the Admin can create promotional codes, set its duration and face value, which will then be transferred to various bloggers and influencers.