As a result of the study, we identified the following key user requirements for a Minimum Viable Product:
- Multiplayer or single player. When creating a game, the User can choose whether he wants to compete with other users or he will be the main rival himself.
- Pool of habits. The user can select one or more habits from the application directory, as well as create their own new habit.
- Regular reports. When creating a game, the Creator can set deadlines for submitting habit retention reports. For example: every day the user must submit a morning report at 09:00, sending a video of the task.
- The price of the word and the prize fund. To participate in the game, you need to make a cash contribution. After the game, the money is distributed among the winners.
- General chat for game participants. The user can see the reports of other players and be inspired by their results
In order for our developers to get started on the product architecture, the Customer provided the main screen layouts for the MVP based on sketches and came up with the following pages:
Game creation screen
Habit selection screen
Register a profile and others
According to this the No-code tool was chosen for the development.