As a result of the research, we identified the following key user requirements for a Minimum Viable Product:
- 2 roles. The users can participate in 2 roles: as ordinary user, who'd like to find some interesting event to visit, make new friends, and as experts who could launch different events.
- Pools of functions. Created event have to be with all familiar conveniences like: chats, video call screen, video and audio record, invitation for the event other users and so on.
- User friendly friends swipe. The mechanic of friendship match can be made according to the Tinder recipe.
- The safety. Everyone who use this app should feel convenient and calm with the fact the every event is created with authorized user. To confirm that the experts are real people, they have to authorize via Estonian Mobile ID service.
- Safety of personal data. Each user has the right to confidentiality of his data provided to the service. Also, each user can request the deletion of their profile.
In order for our developers to get started on the product architecture, the Customer was provided the main screen layouts for the MVP based on sketches and came up with the following pages:
Sign in screen
Authorization with Mobile ID screen
Editing a profile
Creating events screen
Swiping and Matching other users screen
Joining events screen
Ongoing (currently going) event screen
Online call by integration with Zoom
According to this the No-code tool was chosen for the development. Flutter flow tool was choosen to implement this project.